7 June 2023
InfoPoint and online
In late 2021 the Directorate-General for International Partnerships (INTPA) of the European Commission contracted for an external evaluation in order to arrive at an independent assessment of the EU cooperation with Somalia and to learn from past experience.
The results of that assessment have been presented to the general public on 5 June 2023 via a hybrid event organised as part of the INTPA InfoPoint conference series.
- Johanna Cress, Programme Officer, DG INTPA - Eastern and Central Africa
- David Domes, Evaluation Officer, DG INTPA - Performance, Results and Evaluation
- Volker Hauck, Lead Evaluator, Senior Executive - European Centre for Development Policy Management (ECDPM)
- Elena Ruiz Roman, Programme Officer, DG INTPA - Eastern and Central Africa
- Charles Andrew Stuart, Political Officer - Somalia, European External Action Service (EEAS)
Language of conference: English
Language of Q&A session: English