Afrika-Verein (German-African Business Association) and the GAA – German Agribusiness Alliance host the 9th German-African Agribusiness Forum The Path to Food Sovereignty – Sustainable and Resilient Agriculture for Africa
on January 23rd, 2023
in Berlin (Hotel Novotel Berlin am Tiergarten)
Let's discuss with appr. 200 guests and international experts on:
• How to achieve long-term sustainable solutions for food security and resilient value and supply chains?
• Financing Africa’s Agriculture – How to Encourage Private Sector Investment
• Smart farming, digitalization, and leapfrogging opportunities for African Agribusinesses
• Women in Agribusiness for a more Sustainable Agricultural Sector
• The Reduction of Post-Harvest Losses and Value Creation – killing two birds with one stone?
• The Agri Energy-Nexus: How to Combine Food Security with Energy Transition
• Cooperation for Food Security in Africa: How can Multistakeholder Partnerships Support the Food Systems of Tomorrow?
The whole recent program overview is available below for download.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr Robin Walter (
Conference languages are English and French. Simultaneous translation will be provided in the main event room.
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin in January!