6-8 December 2022
Sandton Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
The 4th GABS will take place from 6-8 December in Johannesburg where German and African business interests meet, where economic partnerships between Germany and Sub-Saharan Africa are strengthened, and where business trends and market opportunities are explored.
The German African Business Summit (GABS) is Germany’s signature business event in Africa. At the GABS, top business and government leaders from Germany and Sub-Saharan Africa meet every two years in Africa to discuss and promote economic relations between Europe’s largest economy and the fastest-growing region in the world. The GABS is organized by the Sub-Saharan Africa Initiative of German Business (SAFRI) and chaired by the SAFRI Chairman, Prof. Dr. Heinz-Walter Große.
This year the following topics will be on the agenda:
- Cooperation of Africa and Germany in the Energy Sector
- Modernization of Agriculture
- Africa’s Raw Materials and the Automotive Energy Transformation
- Health Innovation in Africa
- Global Supply Chains
- Innovation and New Technologies – Game Changer for Africa’s Development?