After the great success of the AI Africa Week organized in January 2021, the Orange Digital Centers network, through its 17 countries in Africa and the Middle East, is organizing a new edition focusing on the jobs of tomorrow, the “Future of work Africa Week” on February 14, 15, and 16, 2023.
"Future of work Africa Week" is a free 3-dayconference conducted fully online by a large number of high-level international experts who will debate and provide answers to youth who want to learn about the jobs of the future, the skills in demand and prepare themselves for tomorrow’s work world challenges.
Through this seminar, our speakers will answer the following questions:
Day 1: The future of employment, what projections in the world and in Africa?
- What will the world of employment look like tomorrow?
- How to get ready for it?
- What are the specificities of the job market in Africa?
Day 2: The most dynamic sectors, Let's give a voice to the recruiters :
- What sectors are hiring the most?
- What are the job opportunities around Industry 4.0 and Digital Marketing?
- How to develop your career in these new professions?
Day 3: The new players in the training system, an opportunity for all
- How to choose the most suitable training courses for your career project?
- Who are the new players in the training system?
- How to train independently and continuously?