The European Business Council For Africa and the Mediterrenean is looking for young enthusiastic interns, motivated to work in an international environment and in a multinational team from September on.
If interested, do not hesitate to send your cv and cover letter to
During the internship, you will receive a number of responsibilities to gain experience and develop your skill set by:
- Going to conferences/participating in webinars representing EBCAM, assisting to various meetings physical/online and producing reports, collecting information, assisting in organizing events and preparing general assemblies (logistics, documentation, convocations, and minutes), researching and disseminating relevant information related to European and other Brussels-based Institutions activities on Africa and development cooperation, as well as assisting with office organization and management;
- Providing updates for EBCAM members and for website with valuable content; generate content through research and interviews with important stakeholders and prominent members; contribute to communicate EBCAM newsletter twice per week.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Very good writing skills;
- Affinity with Africa is an asset, preferably through experience working and/or living in Africa;
- Structured and precise;
- Able to work independently and self-starter;
- Knowledge of basic ICT;
- Minimum 3rd year of university level studies. Business or Communication related education, such as international business or marketing & communication, is an asset.
- Starting date: September.
- No remuneration is available for the internship, some reimbursement of expenses for lunch, all costs for travel etc. incurred for the work are covered in case there is a physical presence in the office;
- Due to the pandemiuc situation, we offer a lot of flexibility and the opportunity to telework;
- Applications via CV and motivation letter to: